Monday, March 3, 2008

An advertisement

My fellow...um, Internet people:

I have recently found a new hobby in reading Lego Webcomics, one of which is called The Adventures of the S-Team. Now I know not everyone enjoys that kind of thing (which some people may go far enough to call nerdy) but I find it freakin' hilarous, and now I have a chance to repay it.
It is reaching two milestones soon, the 500th comic AND its second year, and every reader has been asked to market the event. I probably shouldn't have said that, because now you won't beleive anything good I'll say about it. However, I will say this: I find nothing better for relaxion than sitting down to read my three favourite comics on the entire internet.
If nothing else, check out the website at http://ianthealy.comicgenesis.com/d/20060501.html That way, you can at least give a reason why you don't want to read it.

Try it. Four panels of Lego can brighten up any day.

No comments: